суббота, 11 декабря 2010 г.

Time to go
He says he's had enough
She says she's had it even more
I think we've waited for too long
It's time to go
If you think you've hand enough
Then it's time to let it out
The clock keeps ticking

I'm sick & tired of waiting
Let's get this party started
Stop wasting time debating
It's time to make a difference
TO start this revolution
I need to hear your voices
Screaming wow wow

Our lives are way too short
For us to be ignored
So I'll take this pen and paper
Declare a war
If you think we've done enough
You're wrong it's just begun
Sing if you're with me

It's now or it's never
Tomorrow it's too late
It's now or it's never
Don't give up or giv in
Our time has come to stand up


Believe
This pressure
Is slowly eating through us one by one
The poison it has left inside us
Makes us feel so numb

All we need is to believe
Someday we will find a way
If we keep these hopes and dreams
Nothing is impossible

THe silence
Has taken over every inch of the truth
The answers
Are still inside us waiting to be free

GO the time has come
NOW for us to shine
WAKE UP open your eyes

All we need is to believe
Someday we will find a way
If we keep these hopes and dreams
Nothing is impossible
If we give it all we have
Someday we will find our way
So let's keep these Hopes and dreams
Because nothing is impossible

There are some things we don't know Thate are yet to unfold
Because a story lives inside of us all


Final destination
I, I used to fear
Am I falling back or moving forward
But now when I come to a crossroad
I hear this voice in my head
Scream these words once again

I can't look back, not anymore
I've given up too much to throw this away now
I can't look back, not anymore
Cause I know (know) now (now)
I'm heading to my final destination

I, I used to hear
All their static just got in my ear
But now I know, it doesn't matter
They can say what they want, cause I'm not listening

I've finally found my way to go
So I can't turn back
I'll keep moving forward

They can try to take away
With all the words they say
But I don't really care cause I'm not listening


Counterfeits & lies
Inside our TV screens 7 days a week
There's someone airing lies, that endlessly repeats
We've all got used to them eating at our brain
We're going hollow everyday

When this world is full of counterfeits and lies
We'll have to find a way to not go blind
Cuz this feeling deep inside
Is proof we still have time
To make it all right
When this world is full of counterfeits and lies
We'll have to find a way to stay alive
Cuz this feeling deep inside
Is proof we still have time
To make it all right

Inside our TV screens 7 days a week
They dominate the waves just to
Make us walk, talk and act like them
Their shows called "reality"
But it's more like a joke to me
Tell me where did you leave your pride
Lets take it back
To how it used to be


Someday
You wake up to another day
"This feels more pointless everday"
You say to your reflection in the mirror
You used to want to be something
You used to have more than one dream
But now they've watered down
And you don't mind being told what to do

If only you could find
What you want is what you need
Then the world you see will change
Can't you see?
Someday, someday, someday
You will finally find your way
Just wait don't give up

You work a day and go to bed
"It feels like I'm fading away"
You say to the ceiling of your room
You know that you can make a difference
Just say you've had enough and you won't take it anymore
Just scream it out
From now on... I live for myself

I know it seems fo far, but day by day you take a step
It's up to you to change your fate, can't you see?
Someday, someday, someday
You will finally find your way
Just wait don't give up
Someday, someday, someday...



Just Tonight
Just tonight
Can we leave it all behind
Let's drive into the night
We don't have to plan on where to go
Cause all we need is each other's company
Nothing else will mean a thing
For tonight it's just you and I
As the city falls asleep

I've been wondering
What if you were never there when I got home?
Could I find a way to stay sane and carry on?
I've been wondering
What if you could change your path?
Would you change it now?
You could find a better man... with a better plan

I'm sorry for the days I wrecked but
I promise I will make it up to you
I promise I will make it up

I hope you know
I love you



24-7
Speak again
And is swear I will make you regret it forever
Go away
Before I lose it again, lose it again
You're not my friend
You never were and I don't think you will be forever
Go away
Before I lose it again

What you say doesn't matter
I'm sick and I'm tired of
Hearing your voice in me twenty four seven
Now i'm phasing it out
All the fear and the doubt
Cause I used to give in, but not anymore, anymore

Hello again
I knew you'd come back the second I start to forget you
Go away
I think I told you before, I told you
I've found a way
A way of life that I know you will never be a part of
Go away
Don't come back again
Never come back again
Don't come back again



Doors
I was standing in the dark
Without a reason to move on
I was placed in front of many doors
But I still kept standing still
I was lost and I was scared
Cause I was young but now I know
This is my everything
And I'm not ashamed to say it out loud

Will we ever know?
Why the hell it is so hard to be ourselves
To be true inside
Is a war we must fight

I grew up as someone from the outside
Because I looked different
But now I realize it was all my fault
Cause I only tried to blend in to become just like them
Now I know it's so much better
Finding ways to be more different
There's something more that I can give

You have to fight for yourself
There's one question left...
Do you know yourself?



Survive
The sky has turned to gray
As he stand up in front of them
He is all they know
The one who holds the power
He says he'll give them life
But every heartbeat has a price
The cost is every inch of their souls

This is not a joke
Who ever really got a vote?
Someone please help me understand
Is he really that much stronger
When he can't even help himself
This all i have to say to him
I'd take you done If i had just one chance

Is everybody dead inside
Staring into space like walking corpses
This town has died But it's up to us to fight and stay alive
Now surive

His headi full of thoughts
No one should ever have to know
His dream will only bring us nightmares
He hates every other race, but does he really love his own?
Someday they'll see he's only full of shit
And the day will come
As his lies start breaking down

All this time they've been living in some kind of nightmare
But all the need to believe is their future



My Addiction
This is another song about a girl
The one who makes me scream soft
This girl can make me feel so miserable
But sometimes it feels like I'd rather die in this misery
With seven syllables I'll spill my heart on to this song

You are... inside... my head... too much
I hate to have to say
You're my my my my my addition
I can't... seem to... forget... the taste
That you left that day
It's my my my my my addiction

Stepping in my life like it's a rugt that says welcome
I never heard her know the door or ask for permission
I'd tell you she's a thief but I can't lie and say i don't feel alright
This girl can make me feel so miserable
But sometimes it feels like I'd rather ide in this misery
With seven syllables I'll dedicate this song to

Her touch is poison trough my skin
Her touch is poison in my vein



Painting
Some say we're wasting our time
But if you ask me (We're just getting started)
We're just getting started
It's not what we have now
It's whatever we will find (It's just the beginning)
It's just the beginning

Every breath we take
Everything we taste
We all grasp to add some color on our canvases
When some day we die
We will stay in...
Someone's memory forever as a masterpiece

Some have forgotten about color
But I'll tell them (Fuck black & white)
Fuck black & white
It's not what we are now but how we will be remembered
Now & forever

We've got to move on
On the day we die... we are complete

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий