суббота, 11 декабря 2010 г.

Тексты песен

Fiction

She'd do just anything
To get what she desires
But all she really wants
Are the things that she can see
The inside of her heart is so dark


Fiction
You live inside a world where you are loved
But sooner or later you start to fall down
Fiction
You've told so many lies the truth has died
And sooner or later you'll be figured out
You're such a fake... I can't relate


Her relationship are fake
Seeming friends mean shit
And she'd use just anyone
To please her self-esteem
The inside of hear heart is so dark


Soon you will be all alone
WIth no one to catch you fall
I hope some day you find yourself
Come awake, just come awake


Come awake

I can't believe that
After all we've said & done
You couldn't see how much
This always meant to me
Did you ever think about it?
Before you threw it all away
We always said that
We would have each other's backs
Sorry I didn't see you falling in the cracks
But I know that you haven't died inside



Throw a way what you have now
All you need is what you had
You are not alone
It's time to



Come awake
It's never really too late
To start again, recreate
I'll be there if you need a hand
Come awake
If all you need is more time
To take it slow is just fine
We'll be ther when you see the light
Come awake



You let the power
Get the best of who you are
And only you couldn't see
How evil you'd become
You wanted more more more
We can't take back what we do
But we can undo tightened knots



I know that your core is still alive



A new day is dawning
The brand new beginning
When you see that bright light
I'll be there we'll be there
Your new day is dawning
Your brand new beginning
It's time to open your eyes



I know
I know it seems so bold
And I know that it's hard to endure
But i have to do this now
If I could have your hand through this
It would be so much easier
But i know it's too much to ask of you


I know... yes I know but


If only you could see
That this is all I have
Then you'd know that
I can't let go
But I hope that you are there
If I do make it through
THen I'd tell you
I proved you wrong
I'll prove you wrong


You say it's not my fault
But I'll take the blame and live with it for
The rest of my life


8AM
Sunlight I can't remember why
We stayed up until 4AM
We talked about nothing important and then made love
The birds wake up we close our eyes


I love how she calls my name inside her dream
Kiss's me still half asleep
Don't I wish that we could stay this at 8AM


Time flies I can't remember the
First time that we met
Now i need her like I know she needs me too
It can't get much better than this


I stop the alarm to watch her sleep and think
I'd do anything if I could make this
Time rewind forever to 7:59


If I could make this time rewind
I'd make it

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий